You can enjoy of quality swimming training in Madrid
Optimal Endurance Training offers swimming classes and triathlon swimming in small groups following the OET Method.
A new way of training that will move you like a fish in water. The OET Method improves your performance focusing in technique without forgetting fitness. The aim is to expand your movement’s mechanics and teach you to swim more economically.
We use our own methodology based on movement biomechanics, joint and muscle mechanics, and the Pilates method.
Don’t wait more to discover the OET Method.
- 25m pool in Chamartin (Colombia Metro).
- Schedules: Mo-Tu-We-Th-Fr 07:30h, 18:30h, 19:20h, 20:10h and Sa-Su 10:00h.
- Technique exercises following the OET Method.
- Special Triathlon groups, open water and master swimming.
- On-line weekly training plan.
- Levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
1 day / week – € 50 / month
2 days / week – € 65 / month
3 days / week – € 80 / month
- Learning: Start from 0
- Beginner: You know float and move through the water, but I have no technique and I do not know how to breathe
- Lower Intermediate: I swim crawl, back and / or breaststroke, but I swim slowly and I get very tired. I can do 50m in less than 1’30 “
- Upper Intermediate: I swim crawl, backstroke and breaststroke. I need to improve my technique. I do 50m in under 1’10. “
- Advanced: I know to swim crawl, backstroke and breaststroke. I need to improve technique. I do 50m in less than 50. “
- Triathlon: From Upper Intermediate , if your goal is to compete in triathlon swimming.
- Master and Open Water: From Advanced, if your goal is to compete in Master Swimming or Open Water Swimming.